Last.fm

7.28.2004

The Pain

Well, I thought I was on vacation from the crab shop. Turns out...not really. The count gets knocked up by another bad day, too. I'm starting to think that I'm allergic to crabs. Because of that, I am taking off work tomorrow, and if I should be working on Thursday, trying an allergy pill and see if that'll help.

It's now been 21 days since I last talked to Serena, and it's still 35 days until I get to talk to her again. I miss her so much right now... She's such a great person to talk to... When we get to talk, I don't care if we don't even have anything to say. It just makes me happy to hear her voice.

And talk about a voice, too. It's like listening to rain pouring on a glass rooftop... Gah, I can do better than that...

It is a voice that I could listen to forever... I have also heard her sing... She says that she does not sing that well, but I think that she has a beautiful singing voice. She could sing a lullaby and it would have effect within a half-minute.

I hate having to be so far away from her... One day, I hope that we'll be able to get together... Until then, there's always the dream...

"If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you." -- 7-11 clerk, "Futurama"
See Also: The Count The Girl

No comments: