Last.fm

7.16.2004

The Prologue

Hey, everyone! I'm Kewlio, if you don't know, and this is my new blog. Seeing as the Gaim plugin for blogger is in working order now, I'll be able to make some posts on here this time.

So, today, I won't be blabbing on about very much. Nothing happened anyway, I spent the day on Futurama and involuntary napping. Oh, what fun.

Don't worry, though, I have a lot to complain about, and I'll be starting tomorrow. I'm almost sure that something at work is gonna piss me off in some way. And it probably won't even be the fact that I have to work on a Saturday.

I'll be having some other recurring features too, which I shall not be getting into at this point in time, but don't you worry, it'll get there.

Anyhow, I hope that my misery can entertain you. :P Ain't entertaining me, that's for sure.

"It'll be all right, Bender. There's no such thing as two." -- Philip J. Fry, "Futurama"

No comments: