Last.fm

8.08.2004

The Blah

...Wow, that went well. And by well, I mean Gaim crashed just as I was finishing up this post. Blah.

Anyhow, I might want to explain why I haven't posted for a while. Reason is, nothing has happened during the whole week. At least, nothing noteworthy. I've watched lots of Futurama, played a few roguelikes (The Sword of Fargoal is a fun one), and otherwise sat around doing almost nothing all day for the last week. Some vacation week, huh?

Let's see... It's August 8th, and I go back to Miramichi on September 1st. That means about 23 days before I get to go back and finally call Serena again. I hope she's not mad at me or anything...

It also means only about two days until I go back to work. I've been taking allergy pills, so if I get sick on Tuesday (when I go back), I'm gonna have to quit my job. Not like I care much for it anyway.

Anyhow... There's not much else to say, so I'll be going.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome!" -- Professor Hubert Farnsworth, "Futurama"

No comments: