Last.fm

9.01.2004

The Eve

So... Here I am, less than 24 hours before I finally get to call Serena again. Am I nervous? Hell, yeah. But I've been looking forward to this moment all summer long. I don't know what I'm going to say, but whatever it is, I hope I don't screw anything up. I have a tendency of saying things too fast, and not meaning exactly what I said. Well, we can only hope it'll work out for the best.

This, of course, means my return to Miramichi, the college city as it is, is also in less than 24 hours. This, in turn, means that I'll be connected to the Internet a lot more. :) Joy.

In other news, I have asked goatz, one of the regulars on #SimGames, to draw a picture of a character that I had designed. My friend Thrie was the first to actually draw her along with her boyfriend. Respectively, their names are Serena (total coincidence from the Serena I always talk about, I had designed this one long before I met her) and Azure. Looking at goatz' stuff, I'm quite interested to see what she'll come up with.

So...yeah. I'll post again tomorrow night.

"Brannigan's Law is like Brannigan's Love. Hard! And Fast!" -- Zapp Brannigan, "Futurama" (yes, again)

No comments: