Last.fm

9.17.2004

The Everwaking

I feel so sorry for Serena now... I learned today that she's become insomniac since a few days ago. I certainly hope that she can get over it, as insomnia really takes its toll on a person pretty fast. She's been under a lot of stress from her studies lately, and I believe that's what's causing it. So, I just told her that she needs to take it easy.

Oh, I just wish I could be there with her... It's probably just my being naturally caring and protective to the ones I love... And I do love her, very much...

In other news, I've seen Burnout 3 in play today. It's fun to play, just as fun to watch. Lots of crashes. Car crashes. That's what a lot of the game is about. Of course, you have the race modes too.

I guess I don't feel like saying much about it right now. I was gonna post and talk about it yesterday, but I didn't, and now I have this news about Serena. I hope she's all right...

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." -- Ralph W. Sockman

No comments: