Last.fm

9.07.2004

The Insanity

Well, here I am, last day without any need to do anything important. Except, of course call Serena... But she's already started her post-secondary studies, and she was too busy to talk today. I'm usually gonna try to call her up most every day, and if anything important (that is not too personal) comes up, I'll let you know.

I've spent most of the day playing Insaniquarium. You can find it at PopCap Games. Really fun Arcade-style game, in which you must feed fish. Sounds simple? Not so much. You also must fend off aliens that randomly and for no apparent reason appear in your tank. Run out of fish and the game is over. It's quite fun, especially the Deluxe edition. That one comes with a screen saver, for which you can buy fish and treat them as virtual pets.

As I was saying, this is the last unimportant day I'll have in a while, excluding weekends. The college will be open to all students tomorrow, and I must go and resume my Game Design work.

Tell ya what... I'm making a game in Game Design this year. Maybe I'll let you in on it, if I can find a place to put it. I only say "maybe" right now, though. If I don't, don't start complaining about it :P

Anyhow, still one hour of slacking before The Amazing Race. Go Karen and Linda! :D

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." -- Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Chiquita Emilita said...

Is game design your major? Even if not it sounds like a lot of fun!

Kewlio said...

Yes, in fact, it is.