Last.fm

11.18.2004

The Gift

Well... It's been a while, so I may as well post, why not?

So, what's up with Serena these days, you ask? She's no longer sick, but now she's working on costumes for her college's next play again. So, I don't get to talk to her. I haven't even heard her voice for a long time, now... It really sucks. However, she apparently has bought me a Christmas gift as well. So we have exchanged mailing addresses and such. I wonder what she possibly could have bought me...

I've finally received my student loan. Whee. In celebration, I bought "Kirby & The Amazing Mirror" (GBA). Also, I'm soon receiving "Kirby's Dream Course" (SNES) from a guy on TGN, and got "Kirby Slide" (ERDR) from a friend. That leaves two Kirby games to get; "Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards" (N64) and a replacement copy of "Kirby Super Star" (SNES) and I have a full set...except "Kirby no KiraKira Kids" [Kirby's Super Star Stacker] (SNES), which was never released in North America, so it doesn't count, and "BS Kirby no Omotya Bako Baseball" (BS-SNES), a Broadcast Satellaview SNES game which was never actually released in cartridge form. Those two are just extraneous; if I get them, so much the better.

Anyhow... I can't really think of anything else to say right now, so I'm just going to slink away quietly.

"I'M GIVE UP
YOUR APPELLATION'S
TECHNICAL MONKEY" -- Ending words, "Gradius III" (SNES)

No comments: