Last.fm

11.24.2004

The Lateness

I am behind on so many things right now. So many assignments not handed in or even started, so much stuff I started that I didn't finish, so much time lost not talking to Serena... I must be losing my grip on reality or something...

Hell, it seems like sometimes, I kinda phase out of existence. I try to participate in conversations and either get ignored or ostracized. Most people seem to care less about me every day. I feel like I'm totally alone. I'm on an island, and nobody cares enough to get me off of it.

I've been trying to call Serena every day for a week. She's never there. She's always either busy with whatever play is going on at her college, or sick. I figure she'll be at her home tomorrow, it being American Thanksgiving and all, so I'll be trying to call her there. I really hope she's there, because I miss her beautiful voice so much...

The only thing that I seem to be able to concentrate on at all is C++ code. Other stuff does not interest me at all. I can't keep my mind on them. I figure I'm gonna get a counseling form pretty soon. I don't blame whoever it is who will write it up, but it's not my fault. I'm just tired... Can't think straight...

"Isolation is the sum total of wretchedness to a man." -- Thomas Carlyle

No comments: