Last.fm

12.25.2004

The Xmas

Yep, it's Xmas again. Or as you 21st century people like to call it, Christmas. It's just 1:24 AM right now, but I figure it'll be a pretty okay Christmas.

I've talked to Serena over AIM, and received her new Gmail address (which is why she never got my e-mails). I was happy to get that info. She has already opened her gift from me. I did mention that I wanted her to open it over the phone, but the important thing is, she really loved it. I will only get my gift from her after I return to my apartment from Christmas break. I'm sure that no matter what it is, I'll love it. It could be a plastic knife from a fast food place, or a new car, for that matter. It'll be from her, and that's all that really matters.

In other news, I have opened a couple of gifts so far today, including the Futurama Volume 1 DVD set. Very cool. I expect to get a Nintendo DualScreen later today, as well. Super cool. And I got $50 for my GBA (sold it, since I can play GBA games with the DS, and have a GBC for other games). Extra cool.

What's not cool is that Windows Media Stupid Player doesn't want to play my Futurama DVDs. I'm gonna need another program to play them. Anyone got any ideas? Leave a comment to this post to suggest stuff, and maybe also tell me how I'm doing with my Blog! And I mean constructive comments, such as not "Blech, too emo" or "The colors all suck".

Anyhow, I need to get some rest for the rest of this important day. Good nighty.

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! Ho ho ho!" -- Santa Claus

No comments: