Last.fm

1.07.2005

The Anger

A whole week I've had to talk to her. She had no classes this past week. She was at home most of the time. She even said on Wednesday that on Thursday, she would be completely free. I hardly know what she meant by that. I haven't had two minutes to talk to her. Not even one minute. Nothing. And she's starting class next week, so that's even less time I'll have to talk to her.

PayPal has locked my bank account from my PP account. Why? I thought they hadn't given me those "small, less-than-a-dollar" deposits that they said they'd sent me. I tried to guess, and now they won't let me use my stupid bank account, which I need to buy an import Mr. Driller DS. I check my bank account after this guess, and there they were. Now what the hell was that? How was I supposed to know this info when I only got it after I could use it?

And I thought that being in college would mean more mature people. Hah. Everyone is still making fun of me, and I'm really beginning to get pissed off at these people.

In fact, right now, I'm angry at everything. Nothing is going right. I'm still waiting for that package from TGN. I'm still waiting for Serena's gift. I'm still waiting for Serena herself. I'm waiting for everything, and getting nothing but what I don't want. I want to do something about it, but there's nothing I can do. If I yell at the post office, they'll turn me away. If I yell at Serena, she'll cry and stop loving me. If I yell at the guys at the college, they won't care and probably make things worse. What the hell am I supposed to do?

Someone help me out here...

(no quote)

No comments: