Last.fm

1.06.2005

The Ripoff

I am pissed.

Yet another case of Japan thinking we're stupid. At least, that's what I figure. I recently got "Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits" (NDS), which is a pretty good game by itself. However, there are so many missing features. Most importantly, they ripped out the best character in the game, Usagi (Rabbit).

Now why in the hell do they do these things? This is definitely not the first time they do this, and it sure won't be the last. They've cheaped us out of the Dristone stages, they've cheaped us out of single-cart multplayer mode, they've cheaped us out of the extra Mission Driller stage, and they've cheaped us out of Usagi. This is really getting old.

Now, if I want these extra features, I have to get an imported version of the game. That won't be fun. You don't find those just anywhere. So...yeah. If only we could do something to actually stop this cheaping out. But no, it won't happen.

Speaking of getting cheaped out, I still haven't received a package I was expecting from a user on Trade Games Now (which he supposedly sent about two months ago), and I still haven't received that Christmas gift from Serena. Stupid mail service. Well, let's hope either one gets here soon (preferably the latter).

(I know I've used this one before, but...)
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome!" -- Professor Hubert Farnsworth, Futurama

No comments: