Last.fm

3.03.2005

The Birthday

I'm now twenty.

Whee.

A Sunday night twenty years ago, I caught my first breath. Looking back, I haven't accomplished very much. Especially in the area of love. I didn't have my first crush until I was 16, and I didn't get my first relationship until 19. I haven't had my first kiss, never went out on a date, never anything. Granted, it wasn't a complete waste, but still mostly unproductive. Even my current relationship has and can have no physical anything, unless I can stretch my hands out two thousand miles...

No? OK...

I looked up trip prices on ITravel2000.com. They have a flight to Oklahoma, residence there, everything I need. Unfortunately, what I'm missing is money. I need $1,700 CAD and I have $625 in the Fund. Bit of a problem, is it? $1,200 is for getting and staying there for a week, and $500 is for entertaining Serena. It sucks.

Well... Let's hope that the twenty-year period between March 3rd, 2005 and March 3rd, 2025 is more productive than the last...

No comments: