Last.fm

3.13.2005

The Break

Okay... Maybe that was a bit much... But seeing as one of them did make an offensive comment on Serena, I still do want an apology. Meanwhile, maybe I will do some work, especially now that I've talked to the project manager.

So, let's pick up on personal news, shall we?

March Break has just ended. That means I can call Serena again, right? Nope... Spring Break has hit the States. Thus, I have to wait a whole 'nother week to call. Sucky...

However, I do have a birthday gift for her. I'm not going to divulge that information, as she might be reading. I'm not sure if it'll be a hit or a miss, but there's really just one way to find out...okay, two ways, I could ask her, but if she's not around, I can't really do so.

Played a bit of Hold'em. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to hold 'em long enough. Of three games, I finished third of three twice, and second once. Bleh. I need more practice. At least we weren't playing for money. However, I may be soon, and I'll keep you posted.

I saw three kitties today. Mew mew mew.

...Seeing as that's the best I can do right now, I'm probably out of mews--er, news. Kitties.

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." -- Hippolyte Taine

No comments: