Last.fm

7.03.2005

The Continuation

Well...it is over. She's gone now, and I am single again.

However, I think it might have been the right thing. She did something I didn't have the courage to do, for a reason that I didn't have the will to think of (she says we'd both be happier). At first, I completely disagreed with it, but now I think she might have been on to something. I might have found someone else... I'll let you know when I'm certain. Sure thing is, she's much closer on the map than Oklahoma.

Meanwhile, I'll talk about the new people I've met lately, in a new channel on UnderNet, #maritimes. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to stick (though I sure hope it does), but I've still met them, and that's the important thing.

First, there's Sally. She's a very interesting girl from Nova Scotia. She's a fur, a wolf to be precise. Unfortunately, life hasn't treated her well. She has several disorders, and to make things worse, she, uh... has the wrong equipment down there. Sure, there are those who think this isn't a bad thing, but most of them are guys and just don't understand what an encumbrance that thing is for them, to have what's just not supposed to be there. Anyway, I've put up a donation link for surgery to get it removed, as well as her full story and blog on the sidebar.

Second is Erin. A very fun New Brunswickan girl, who seems to be able to tap into a source of eternal happiness at first glance. Of course, this isn't true, but it sure looks like it. She came over to visit a short while ago, and I've found that she's very pleasant to be with.

There are others, but they're just plain not there enough of the time to mention. :P

Anyway... It's gonna be hard forgetting Serena, but I am still young, and already have found someone else, so I'm not lost yet.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." -- Seneca (Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD)

Note: I've started a new blog, Gamer's Day. It consists entirely of game reviews. Check it out every so often.

No comments: