Last.fm

7.30.2005

The Revolution

No, this is not about the upcoming Nintendo Revolution console. Go drool over it here.

I'm talking about the deviantART revolution. This is happening because for some unknown reason, Jark (our fearless leader) got canned by spyed (our fearful backstabber leader). Yeah, deviantART is still running, but Jark, along with matteo, brought us deviantART, and all of a sudden, they get shoved overboard. Now, doesn't this seem suspicious to you?

This page shows a deleted journal entry which gives us insight as to why spyed did what he did, but still, only very few people know what actually happened. Doesn't this seem so much like something out of a TV show or video game? Well, now it's real. So, I suggest to everyone on deviantART to not submit any further deviations until this whole deal is settled. If you want to go even further, if Jark's not back before August 7th (deviantART's birthday), or if spyed's (hopefully eventual) explanation is totally unreasonable, delete deviations that are already on your account. (Yes, that's taking it a bit extreme, and I personally won't be doing it. Just a suggestion.)

I don't have much news about myself, except that I was not able to find a job in this cursed town, so I'll have to go home for the month of August. If only I hadn't failed that Stages of Stupid course...

As well as supporting Jark and matteo, do remember to support my friend Sally as well! (Check the sidebar.)

"The first duty of a human being is to assume the right functional relationship to society -- more briefly, to find your real job, and do it." -- Charlotte Perkins Gillman

EDIT: I've just been enlightened on a feature of deviantART I wasn't aware of; the Storage Room. Go here and hide your deviations instead of deleting them, when the time is right.

No comments: