Last.fm

7.16.2005

The Segue

I never did tell you what I had gotten Serena as her birthday gift. It was a small plush Vivi doll. About as tall as a Nintendo DS is wide.

I haven't seen Sally online at all for over a week, now. Last I heard, she was moving over to Halifax. Most of her stuff was down there. I just hope she's still all right.

I've been looking for a job lately, but for every resumé I have sent, I have gotten absolutely nothing. No turnaways, no interviews, no anything. This really sucks. I may not be going to Oklahoma, but I am planning a short trip before college, and with no money, there can be no trip.

I'll probably be putting up some Deviations today sometime. If I remember to. I have several pretty clouds I could show the world.

There are a bunch of strangers staying in the house this week. I haven't seen any of them yet, I've been avoiding them. No particular reason, I just want to see how long I can avoid them. It's been two days. They've been weekdays, though, so I don't know how the weekend will turn out.

I've been playing lots of games and chatting lately. I've been in front of this screen so long, I'm probably getting a tan. I really have no life. I wish I had done more stuff with the college guys when I had the chance. But I guess I've chosen the life of G-Prime. And so...

"Don't you realize this is Star Wars vs. Star Trek? A band of rebel X-Wing fighters versus... I don't know, some Star Trek crap where they save a bunch of crap lousy whales." -- Justin "Gimpy" Taylor aka G-Prime, UnderGRADS

No comments: