Last.fm

12.04.2005

The Antagonists

Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother trying to talk to people.

The people on this one IRC channel are just 98% jerks. I just want to be a part of the conversation, and all they can do is attack me. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't offend anyone. (At least, not that I'm aware of.) All I want to do is try to talk to people, and they just make themselves completely untalkable to.

Quote from said channel:
--snip-- >> KewlioMZX: you suck all the life out of the channel when you are in it. you have the sense of humour of a dead cat. you are incredibly annopying and pestering. you are infuriatingly stupid... i could go on and on and on and on and on...

I just wish I didn't have to be alone in real life... Then I wouldn't need to talk to these online jerks.

Other news... Had a job at a theatre. Had to leave it, couldn't pay rent. Now got a job at a call centre. That's all. Don't feel like leaving a quote.

2 comments:

patricko said...

Re:- "Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother trying to talk to people". - But you work at a call center! Don't worry, you can talk to me if you feel like it. Cheers -

Kewlio said...

Well, I haven't actually taken any calls yet. And anyway, the chance that I actually talk to anyone twice is slim to nil. I'm talking about people who I *was* talking to on a (mostly) daily basis.