Last.fm

4.15.2006

The Hundred

Just thought I'd answer these questions here... Got 'em off Sally's LJ (link on sidebar).

HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Taken a picture naked? No
2. Painted your room? Yes
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? No
4. Drove a car? Technically...
5. Danced in front of your mirror? I don't remember? :P
6. Had a crush? Yes
7. Been dumped? Yes
8. Stole money from a friend? W-ell... It's not like it was a lot...
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? I've hitchhiked, I guess that counts.
10. Been in a fist fight? If I have, I don't remember.
11. Snuck out of your house? No
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes
13. Been arrested? No
14. Made out with a stranger? No
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes
16. Left your house with out telling your parents? Well...not really.
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? No
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? No
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Actually, yes. (Fully clothed, of course :P)
20. Seen someone die? No
21. Been on a plane? Yes
22. Kissed a picture? No
23. Slept in until 3? AM or PM? Constantly :)
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? Yes
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? No...I'd like to, though.
26. Made a snow angel? Probably. :P
27. Played dress up? I don't think I have.
28. Cheated while playing a game? What kind of game, exactly? :P
29. Been lonely? Yes
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? No...but nearly.
31. Been to a club? No
32. Felt an earthquake? No
33. Touched a snake? Yes
34. Ran a red light? Never drove on the street, so...no.
35. Been suspended from school? Only an internal suspension...
36. Had detention? Yes
37. Been in a car accident? No
38. Hated the way you look? Well, back in 6th grade...though I didn't realize it until the next year :P
39. Witnessed a crime? I don't think so...
40. Pole danced? No
41. Been lost? Yes
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Opposite side? No.
43. Felt like dying? No
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Well, I was very young. (Not baby-young, but yeah.)
45. There is no 45 O.o
46. Sang karaoke? Karaoke, no...but it sounds like fun. None of my songs are availably karaoke-able, though.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Probably...I'd have to think about it, though.
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? I didn't realize that actually happened :P
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
50. Kissed in the rain? No, but I would LOVE to.
51. Sang in the shower? Yes
52. Made love in a park? Never done it...sounds hot, though.
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Yes
54. Glued your hand to something? No
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Licking flag poles is for idiots.
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? No
57. Been a cheerleader? What am I, a girl?
58. Sat on a roof top? No
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? Probably.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? Yes
61. Played chicken? No
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Wacky things tend to not happen to me.
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? Why would they? O.o
64. Broken a bone? No
65. Been easily amused? Sometimes too easily.
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Yes
67. Mooned/flashed someone? No
68. Cheated on a test? No
69. Forgotten someone's name? Yes
70. Slept naked? Never completely.
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? No
72. There's no 72 either. What's this about?
73. Blacked out from drinking? I don't drink.
74. Played a prank on someone? Uh...probably.
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yes
76. Made love to anything not human? Um, no.
77. Failed a class? Exactly one.
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? No
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? No
81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? Why? What happens on the 4th of July that's so special? :P
82. Thrown strange objects? Strange...? Such as?
83. Felt like killing someone? Ooh, I wouldn't doubt it :P
84. Felt like running away? Yeah, kinda
85. Ran away? Well...that depends of your interpretation of "running away".
86. Did drugs? No...don't intend to, either.
87. Had detention and not attend it? I've attended any detention assigned. I hate homework.
88. OMGWTFBBQ
89. Made a parent cry? Doubt it.
90. Cried over someone? For some reason, I'm unable to cry...but I've certainly felt like it.
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? The hell am I gonna do with that many? I have two, and even that much is superfluous to me.
92. Dated someone more than once? Never went out with a girl in a serious way... :(
93. Had/Have a dog? Actually, yes, exactly one... But that was before I was officially a cat person.
94. Okay, whoever came up with this quiz is dimwitted. That's four missing already.
95. Own an instrument? Um...well, unless my computer counts, no. Would like to have something, though.
96. Been in a band? No
97. Drank 25 sodas in a day? 25? Super Sugar Rush, in'nit... O.o
98. Broken a CD? Yeah, mostly bad burns...
99. Shot a gun? No, and I don't intend to.
100. Had feelings for one of your best/good friends? Unfortunately, yes...

Anyway, that's that. As an update, I haven't found another job yet... However, I've found a potential new girlfriend (yay!)... I have received that Mr. Driller import; however I can't save my game (stupid thing)... Aaaand, uh... S'about it.

"We're constantly being told what other people think we are, and that's why it is so important to know yourself." -- Sarah McLachlan

1 comment:

Amy said...

I figured I should probably introduce myself to anyone that reads your blog.... I am the potential new girlfriend :) *waves*