Last.fm

4.21.2006

The Potential

Thanks to the miracle that is OkCupid, I have met a very sweet girl. And this time, unlike Serena, it has a *great* chance of working out.

In IM, we talk with a level of comfort that is usually reserved for serious relationships... I won't go into detail, but we are just *very* comfortable with each other.

We just had our first phone conversation today... We started very nervously, as we'd never actually talked to each other yet... But conversation happened very naturally.

We're hoping to get together soon...I really hope we can make it happen. I haven't felt this way since Serena...

And what a cute name too... "Amy"...

As for other news...there is none. Still hoping I can get a job before May hits... But it's looking pretty bad.

"You're only given as much as you can handle at any given time. Whether it's true or not, it gives you the strength." -- Gillian Anderson

1 comment:

Amy said...

aww you sweetie. I had a very good time talking to you, as well... as you see from my LiveJournal. :o)