Last.fm

5.06.2006

The Impression

My, my... I've recently experienced a surge of pageviews. Whoever is so intently reading my blog, I thank you all. I figure it may be due to my introduction into Amy's circle of friends... People may have followed the link from her LJ area to my LJ area, then to my blog itself.

So, just for the hell of it, I'm gonna let people peek at my statistics. Simply click "View Blog Stats" at the very top of the sidebar. The one-day record for pageviews so far is 39... Unique users is 25... Think you guys can beat it? (And no, I don't mean reloading the page multiple times...that won't help. :P)

Other news; thanks to your generous support, I've so far amassed 18 cents through AdSense. Woo! But let's go for more :P

More interesting news; I've been talking to Amy on the phone weekly, now... Third time was Thursday... I will not go into detail...but suffice it to say that we're gonna get along juuuust fine :)

I haven't used a silly quote in a while...

"Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all." -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

1 comment:

Amy said...

I definately think we're going to get along juuuuuust fine ;)