Last.fm

5.28.2006

The Overhaul

So... I realize that Gamer's Day (my game review blog) had some problem with the style sheet... For some reason, the text on the left side only showed up at the bottom, below the right-side text. And so, I have grabbed another Blogger template, messed around with it and voila: Gamer's Day 2.0. Check it out, it's on the sidebar...and it looks fantastic :)

You will also notice that all of my blogs now feature a Shoutbox! I have found some web space in which to host the Webfroot Shoutbox, and am now using it, after some modifications to be able to have multiple Shoutboxes from one set of Shoutbox code. I'm learning PHP and CSS like mad lately :)

Time for updates, now...and the most exciting update today is that I shall be on a bus to Fredericton in less than 12 hours! I'm finally gonna get to see Amy :D I am extremely excited... I'll tell you more about that when I get back.

Today was the Grand Opening Party at our Boston Pizza... I'm glad I wasn't working. It must've been a maelstrom in the kitchen... I never could've kept up with *that* many dirty dishes... I'm off until Wednesday, so I can go to Fredericton.

And that's it for now... Talk to you guys Tuesday night :)

“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.” -- Rosalia de Castro

No comments: