Last.fm

5.13.2006

The Wanderer

Just thought I'd talk a little about this fun toy called StumbleUpon... Interesting thing that allows you to visit sites and pages on the Internet that you never thought to look for. I've found various articles about games... As well as some fun Flash games and toys... Funny stuff... And, uh...miscellaneous. :P Try it out... The only requirement is that you use IE or Firefox...so Opera users, too bad :P

Updates! Woo... Well, I've recently received some good news. Very good news. Very, very, very--well, you get the idea. And it is...Amy may very well be coming to see me! It's so exciting... I'm not sure when it'll be yet, but one of her friends is going on a road trip that may very well have a stop up here. I'll finally get to meet this ever so lovely girl that I've known for a month and a half...and whom it feels like I've known for years, now...

Other updates? Well, this is the first time I use the Performancing extension for Firefox. (There's a link on the sidebar, under Powered By.) So, this is basically a test post as well as an update. Makes it easier to post, anyway... Something about the Blogger interface makes my Firefox crash. Possibly my various extensions coinciding with the Blogger quick functions or something. Plus, I don't need an entire tab to make a post... I just keep browsing and posting :)

Let's end on a silly note...

"A proof is a proof. What kind of proof? It's a proof. A proof is proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it is proven." -- The Right Honourable Jean Chr├ętien

No comments: