Last.fm

6.02.2006

The Encounter, part 2

And now...the rest of the story.

Monday came... I was awakened by a barrage of kisses, which is definitely the best way to wake up. :) We had some breakfast at the hotel's kitchen... Then we headed off to the Regent Mall. I have never before witnessed the shopping prowess of ladies with money. I was bewildered, and dragged every which way through the various stores. It was scary! :P

Eventually, we finally decided that we were hungry and thus should have something to eat. I had myself some pizza, then pulled out my pouch...the one where I stuff all my cards, like membership, identification, all that stuff. I noticed this one card that said "Cadillac-Fairview"... I asked the customer service lady if it was good at Regent Mall...and it was. So I bolted off to EB Games and bought "Brain Age: Train Your Brain for Minutes a Day" for DS... I didn't pay it off with my gift card, but it only cost $7.

Coming back, we passed by the theatre, and checked out what was playing... Me and Amy decided to go watch "Over The Hedge"...which constituted our first official date. Kinda cliché first date, but what the hell. The movie itself was great... If you haven't seen it yet, go see it before it disappears from theatres! And the date was definitely fun, too :)

So, we returned home... Deal or No Deal was on, so we watched that. Also watched some other various TV shows, and I also introduced Amy to the game of Su Doku, which is one of the games in "Brain Age". My smart girl, she figured it out fast :) And our night of TV, cuddling, and Su Doku soon evolved into another wonderful night together...

But it was followed by a fairly sad morning...when I had to get to the bus to head back home...My poor Amy cried from it, and I was there to hold her... Neither of us wanted it to end yet... But we definitely will be getting together again... I just wish I knew when. Hopefully soon... We can't be apart for long...

And that...was the rest of the story.

Other update... Gameshow Marathon... Best frigging idea ever. Six celebrities play the most popular game shows of all time... The Price is Right, Let's Make a Deal, Beat the Clock, Press Your Luck, Card Sharks, Match Game, and Family Feud. So far, the first two have run... And they've used the original music and sets (or at least, exact copies thereof) for each game. I am telling you now... If they use the original PYL Big Board, I am going to FREAK. If they use the original Family Feud music and board, I will FREAK EVEN MORE.

So...that's it for now. Needless to say, I am a happy person.

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -- When Harry Met Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Game Show Marathon is cool, and I also hope they use the original family feud music and board. Oh, and congrats of a great weekend :)

- sally

Amy said...

I figured I didn't need to comment on both part one and part 2, but I wanted to say how happy I was the entire time I was with you (except when you had to leave, of course).

So, we returned home... Deal or No Deal was on, so we watched that.
One of my favorite moments was cuddling watching Deal or No Deal, because we watch it "together" every week while texting or talking on MSN, so to share that was an amazing feeling. The fact that you referred to that as "home" was true. Like I said to you, home is where you and I are together.

I love you sweetie!