Last.fm

7.30.2006

The Fall

What the hell am I doing anymore?

For one thing, I still have no job. Nobody wants to hire me. Nobody wants to give me an interview. I am down.

For next thing, now I have no money. Not in my bank account, not on my credit card. I can't pay rent. I can't pay my bills. I can barely pay for food. And I'm not eligible for social assistance because my rent is too high. I am depressed.

And now, because of all this, my girlfriend feels neglected. I haven't been asking about her problems... At least, not when she was okay to talk about them... She's talking to other people when she should (and probably would prefer to) be talking to me... I am totally dispirited...

I don't know what the hell to do anymore... I wish someone could come and help me... Magically make everything better or something...

What's wrong with me? Am I a bad person? Am I really that unemployable? Am I bad with money? Do I really not care?

I should hope that none of those answers are yes...

"you should care about the things you care about" -- Sally Wolf

2 comments:

LeoPetr said...

Looks like it's suicide for Kewlio again.

But, really, you are doing fine, comrade. Things will coalesce into a state of working eventually.

Kewlio said...

I'm clearly *not* doing fine... Read my latest post...