Last.fm

7.15.2006

The Lowest

Ever had one of those days where everything is running against you?

For one, I got fired from that stupid BP some time ago... Manager there is a complete jerk... I'm extremely worried that this will mean I have to go back home and work at that crab shop, with low-brow idiots and sickening fumes and chemicals... Nobody will ever even acknowledge that I've applied for a job...

You try to cheer up, but nobody you talk to manages to do so... Hell, there's almost nobody to talk to...

It's not like I want to stay miserable like this...but what am I supposed to do? It just feels like whatever I try to do is completely useless. Has no effect on anything. I need a job... I need money... Nobody wants to give me either... I feel almost worthless...

No quote. Don't feel like it...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wish I could do something to help.... You know I'm here for you when you need me, and even when you think you don't. I will be by your side no matter what happens. I will love you regardless of what you are doing in life....

Just don't give up, something will come along when you least expect it, that's what happened to me. I have faith in you. :)