Last.fm

8.24.2006

The Story

You know when you've been playing too much MapleStory when -
...in chat, you hit 1, 2, 3, or 4 before typing your message. (Sad.)

My character, Tsumoko, is now a Level 29 Swordman... And tomorrow night sometime, I intend to get him up to Level 30, so I can give him his next job. I'm still wondering which job that'll be... I'll have to read up on them in Wikipedia.

And now, News From Away.

I got two job interviews today... One at the San Francisco store in Champlain Place, the other at EB Games on Plaza Blvd. I really hope I can get that one at EB... ^^

Gaim has been b0rked for a while, now... MSN decided to shake things up by making some changes to the way a client logs in. For those technical-minded folk, MSN previously returned a string when you sent your login message. However, it doesn't anymore, and Gaim got rid of this string when it was done with it. Now, Gaim is trying to delete a null pointer...which, of course, results in a crash. Darn you, MSN >.<

bbInterface r0x0rz my s0x0rz.

Still no girlfriend. Not particularly happy about it.

deviantART v5 has been live for some time. Check it out.

And that's it for tonight. Be sure to check in tomorrow night to see...that I haven't posted again yet. :P

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who can count binary, and those who can't." -- Origin unknown

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats on getting the interviews! That must be a big relief! Good luck!


Still no girlfriend. Not particularly happy about it.
It's not been that long... be patient. Your life doesn't depend on whether you have a significant other or not.