Last.fm

9.19.2006

The Elect

This post uses Javascript to shorten its presence on the page. Please ensure you have Javascript enabled.
Election results are in... And Shawn Graham has taken power in New Brunswick! WHOO! Take that, Lord! Thought you were sooooo great... Hah.

This should mean that the dirt road out here where I live should get paved, and the other paved roads should be getting some attention, too. He wanted to do that last election too, but he never got the chance. I don't think the roads in this small town have been repaved since the Tories took over. I'm sure Shawn will do just as good a job as his father did. (Maybe even get rid of that crazy HST and put us back on the two separate taxes. That was Lord's bright idea...)

Read on (online gaming, Ranma ½, Cardcaptor Sakura)

Well, that's all I have to say today. Peace.

"I'm Ranma Saotome...sorry 'bout this..." -- Ranma Saotome (both forms), Ranma ½

No comments: