Last.fm

1.31.2007

The Hole

Yeah, so, sorry about not posting the second part of The Yesteryear... Never got around to writing it, and most of those events are pretty faded from memory at this point... I've been having other problems.

First thing was, a few weeks ago, I received the dreaded "When can we expect payment" call from Visa Desjardins... I told them two weeks... And I did manage that...after borrowing $60 from Daniel, and $40 from JP. At least they don't charge interest, have a due date, nor can they force me into bankruptcy.

Now, today, I've received a letter from Aliant Mobility stating that if I don't give them $164 and some cents today, they're taking away my service, and tacking on $25 for reconnection, should I ever become able to pay any of this. I can't possibly ask for this money from my friends again... That's way too much... And I doubt if social services would be willing to help at all; they sure didn't help when I tried to apply for it back when I was in the Chi.

Biggest problem is that most of the resumes I've sent out in Moncton only have my cell number on it. Obviously, they'll be completely useless now. I just wish I knew *why* nobody has bothered to hire me yet. Am I doing something wrong? Do they just not care about where I am now? I need money, here, and I need it now... I don't wanna have to go bankrupt, or go to court or anything.

I don't know anymore...

(Do feel free to comment on any post.)

This just in: The Show reaches 1,000 hits; Dysfunctionaliblog reaches 1,600. Bestest Blog really knows how to boost traffic, I guess.

No quote.

2 comments:

leonsp said...

Have you had your resume critiqued by others?

Kewlio said...

Erm...not recently... >.>