Last.fm

5.26.2007

The Eerie Fog

The world has gone sepia.

Seriously, everything is yellow outside. I don't know what's going on. I can smell smoke on the air; perhaps it's a forest fire nearby? Well, I hope it's nothing serious... It's quite weird, though... x.x

No news from Alberta yet. I'm still stuck here. I hope it won't be for much longer; I'm quite sick of this call centre job. Not that it doesn't have its good moments... The last call I got yesterday was probably one of the best I've had at this job. The guy was super-friendly, and I was smiling for most of that call. He was also quite happy about the fact that he wasn't going to pay a deposit, as opposed to Priceline, which was going to charge the whole stay. He also saved all of $4. :P

I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance lately. (Mostly at work; nobody seems to care. :P) As a result, I've also started a game of Final Fantasy Tactics (the PSX original). I'm at the final battle in the GBA one; most of the way through Chapter 2 on the PSX one. I find the game quite enjoyable, mostly for the fact that you don't need to be on the game all the time, which is good when playing at work.

I've grown excited about a few new games that are scheduled to come out: A new NiGHTS game for Wii, a new "Puzzle League" (read: Tetris Attack) game for DS, and according to GameFAQs, there might be a new Final Fantasy Tactics for DS coming along as well. I'm also hoping to get Super Paper Mario pretty soon. There's also been the now-famous announcement for StarCraft 2 a week ago, which looks REALLY cool. As the cinematic trailer says: "Hell, it's about time."

I recently went on eBay to buy some additional RAM for my computer. I now have 512 MB of RAM, and my computer is running smoother than it ever has. Maybe someday, I'll be able to afford an all-new computer...

Anyway, that's about it for today.

"It is not how old you are, but how you are old." -- Jules Renard

No comments: